Titan Folder Watcher is a Microsoft .NET 2.0/3.0 application that is able to watch specified drive folders and execute automated commands when file changes occur. Folders that are configured for watching are called watcher tasks and a single Titan Folder Watcher can be configured for an unlimited number of tasks. Titan Folder Watcher Tasks are managed by the Titan Folder Watcher Windows Service. Commands that are executed when a file event occurs are called Watcher Actions and a single Titan Folder Watcher Task can be configured for an unlimited number of Actions per file event. Titan Folder Watcher Actions are managed by the Titan Folder Watcher Action Windows Service or the Titan Folder Watcher Action Desktop application for interacting with the desktop user interface. You can only run one Action host, either the Windows Service or the Action Desktop, at a time on a single computer. Built-in Actions include: Alert, Copy, Create Instance, Email, Message Queue, Move, Print, and Shell. You can also create your own custom Actions using the simple IWatcherAction .NET 2.0 interface.
Other application features:
*Monitor an unlimited number of folders.
*Monitor folders on a local disk or a Windows network drive.
*Prioritize folder monitoring.
*Monitor changed, created, deleted, and renamed events.
*Filter change attributes, creation time, directory name, file name, last access, last write, security, and size.
*Filter folders and files to monitor with regular expressions and/or wildcards.
*Execute unlimited number of actions per folder events.
*Create custom action using .NET and the simple to use IWatcherAction interface.
*Action exception reprocessing.
*Configurable logging of program activities and all folder and action events.
Don't spend hundreds of hours building your own folder watcher component when you can spend one minute and buy Folder Watcher.
» version 2.01 - posted on 2007-09-24
EULA - End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT -- CAREFULLY REVIEW THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT BEFORE CONTINUING THIS INSTALLATION FOR TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC.'S SOFTWARE ("SOFTWARE"). THIS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL OR A SINGLE ENTITY) AND TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, THEN PRESS CANCEL BELOW TO TERMINATE THIS INSTALLATION AND PROMPTLY RETURN ALL SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION, IF APPLICABLE, TO THE PLACE YOU OBTAINED THE SOFTWARE FOR A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE LESS SHIPPING AND HANDLING COSTS INCURRED BY TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC. THE SOFTWARE INCLUDES COMPUTER SOFTWARE, THE ASSOCIATED MEDIA, LICENSING COMPONENTS, ANY PRINTED MATERIALS, AND ANY "ONLINE" OR ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTATION. BY DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE AND/OR OPENING THE SOFTWARE PACKET(S) AND/OR USING THE SOFTWARE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA and your payment of the applicable license fees, TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC. grants you a limited, nontransferable, nonexclusive license to install the Software solely (i) in object (executable) code form, (ii) on a single computer (the "Computer"), and (iii) for your internal use and without any further rights. You understand that you must comply with TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC.'s Software registration policies and the failure to comply with those policies may result in the disablement of the Software. The Software is "installed" on a computer when it is loaded into temporary memory (i.e. RAM) or installed into permanent memory (e.g. hard disk, CD-ROM, or other storage device) of a computer.
2. COPYRIGHT. The Software and all copies provided to you are licensed and not sold. All title to the Software resides and remains in TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC. and its suppliers. The Software is protected by U.S. copyright laws and international copyright treaties. You may make one copy of the Software solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy any documentation accompanying the Software.
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the Software, except to the extent that the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. You may not sublicense, lend, lease, donate, sell, load, pledge, transfer, or distribute (on a temporary or permanent basis) the Software. You may not use the Software for commercial time sharing, rental, or service bureau use.
4. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The Software are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software -- Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Contractor/manufacturer is TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC., 7277 Bernice, Center Line, MI 48015.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC. warrants that the magnetic media on which the Software is contained is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of (90) days after the purchase date. If you discover physical defects in the media on which the Software is distributed, TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC. will replace the media within that warranty period.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC. disclaims all other warranties regarding the Software, expressed or implied, and including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC. and all parties involved in the creation or delivery of the Software to you shall have no liability to you or any third party for special, incidental, indirect, exemplary, and consequential damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill or savings, downtime, damage to or replacement of software and data) arising from claims based in warranty, contract, tort, strict tort, or otherwise, relating in any manner to the Software, even if TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC. has been advised of the possibility of such claim or damage. In any case, TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC.'s entire liability relating in any manner to the Software, regardless of the form or nature of the claim, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the Software. Any written or oral information or advice given by TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC.'s dealers, distributors, agents or employees will in no way increase the scope of this warranty. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
8. SEVERABILITY. In the event a provision of this EULA shall be held unenforceable, it shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of this EULA. The headings and captions used in this EULA are for convenience only and are not to be considered in construing or interpreting this EULA.
9. GOVERNING LAW. TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC. is a Michigan Corporation. This license shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan in the United Sates, without given effect to its rules governing conflicts of law. This document is written in English and English is the controlling language for this EULA.
10. EXPORT. You shall fully comply with all laws and regulations of the United States and other countries relating to the export and import of the Software.
11. THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES. You are hereby notified that persons and entities which have licensed software to TITAN CONSULTING GROUP, INC. for inclusion in the Software are third party beneficiaries to this EULA as it applies to their respective software product(s) included in the Software.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. Notwithstanding the content of any purchase order, sale order, sale confirmation or any other document relating to the subject matter of this EULA, this EULA shall take precedence over any such document, and any conflicting, inconsistent, or additional terms contained therein shall be null and void.